"Awesome!" A Blog.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I think I might buy a Honda Civic.

I don't really need a new car right now, but Honda Civics are incredibly inexpensive. They're like $58 a month with a hundred dollars down. Something like that. Maybe I'll get it just to have it be the car I use for only one single purpose, like an eccentric rich person, and use the other cars for regular, varied purposes. That's it...it'll be the car that I use to go get french fries at fast food restaurants. Usually when I do my daily errands I'll embrace temptation and whip through a Jack in the Box or McDonald's drive-thru for a little thingy of crisp, delicious fries. These invariably cause the interior of the car to reek of fries for a day or two, particularly if it's been rainy and the windows have been up. A new Honda would be just the thing. Liz wouldn't get annoyed, and it's probably healthier for the baby if I use a separate car for buying french fries.