"Awesome!" A Blog.

Monday, August 08, 2005

TOASTER OVEN : AMERICA SPEAKS

I would like to thank the good readers of Achewood and, more specifically, of this blog (I doubt there is any need to draw a Venn diagram to separate the two families) for unanimously recommending the Black & Decker toaster oven mounting hood in response to my last post.

Now comes the hard part. So many people wrote in, with so many kind words and so much enthusiasm, that I feel bad saying this:

I already knew about the Black & Decker Toaster Oven Mounting Hood. Like many of you, I too have access to Google. I'm not saying this to be snotty, like some guy in a silver Mercedes CL600 pulling up at a stoplight, rolling down his window, and yelling to the guy begging for change on the median: "I HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT? HAVE YOU...NOTHING?!"

I'm just saying, I should have pointed that out before my last post. What I can do to set things right is issue this proclamation:

The World, we need an alternative to the Black & Decker Toaster Oven Mounting Hood. It seems to be the only mounting hood on the market. The readers of Achewood have made this painfully clear. Plus, it is 0.5" too wide for the bottom of the cabinet where I was hoping to install it.

Thank you, The World, and thank you, kind reader. Thank you for being involved in my casual search for a toaster oven.

/C