"Awesome!" A Blog.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I wonder...

Maybe Téodor's not going to show up again until I make some visual sign of apology. Should I cook risotto? Would that send the right message? I don't see why it would but then again I don't exactly know what's going on here. Here are the facts as I see them:

1. I casually accused Téodor of cooking risotto too often.
2. He got mad at me.
3. He cooked risotto for me, every meal, for like a week. 
4. Most of the risottos were extremely delicious.
5. One day I came home after several hours away and he kicked me and threw a Ziploc bag with Sambuca in it at me.
6. He disappeared for the last week, but has been leaving little risotto-related threats around the house.
7. Where is he?
 
The tension I first felt when he disappeared has almost entirely diminished. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that he's just going to pop in and scare the hell out of me one of these days. 
 
WTF?! You're not going to believe this but he just walked into the house and waved to me! He had a little duffel bag and it looked like he had new clothes on. He acted like nothing was up and went into his room. I'll keep you posted.