"Awesome!" A Blog.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Where the hell is he?

Tonight after dinner I had this piece of corn kernel stuck in my teeth, so I went into the bathroom to floss. No R I S O T T O ? or anything, since I had swept it all away the night before in one of those "NNNNOOOOOOOO!" slow-motion horror-movie type reactions, like where the victim turns around and just before the killer stabs their face they get out a quick "NNNNOOOOOOOO!" Something like that. I don't know, I've been pent up all week. I'm not usually so responsive to scary things. I cut a healthy slice through my thumb with my 12" Henckels one night (on accident, please don't send me supportive email), and just sort of looked at it curiously for a second before getting annoyed.

All this is by way of saying that not ten minutes after I went in to floss, I went back into the bathroom to comb my hair (we were going to visit some friends) and there, in front of the toothbrushes, spelled out in arborio rice...

R I S O T T O .